Every person has their go-to websites for information. Alas, I am no exception. I am excited to share MY tried-and-true websites, which I visit when looking for more info – be it artistic reference material, organizational tools, or graphic design help. I would love to hear from you if there are any sites that I should add to my list! I am always looking for more. Enjoy!
- Pic Monkey : Simple, fun, easy-to-use, no commitment photo editing site
- Trello: Collaboration tool that turns to-do lists into organizational boards (for us visual types trying to keep track of our ideas and even errands)
- Artists Helping Artists: Technically this is a weekly podcast, but it is worthy of the list! With many years of archived shows that run the gamut from a multitude of art marketing topics to fabulous artist interviews, you can find information on whatever topic you desire.
- Artsy.net: Looking for information a specific artist (or even one you did not know) this is the place to come
- The Painter’s Keys: Twice-weekly letters centered around artists and their processes. Started by Robert Genn 15 years ago and now continued by his daughter Sara. Also has amazing artist quotes.
- Artsy Shark: From interesting business advice to the latest features from emerging artists.
- Social Media Examiner: How to keep up with the never ending social media trends